Social Media Marketing With GetCallers
GetCallers professional team of agents is ready to help your organization achieve the publicity, results you are looking for. We can often exceed your expectations by combining sophisticated technology, dedicated agents, and finely tuned practices.
While you focus on other marketing methods, let GetCallers Virtual Assistants focus on the social media portion of your campaign. We can quickly and affordably help you meet your goals by acting as an extension to your current efforts. GetCallers help you design an intensive fundraising effort to raise a specified sum of money within a defined time to meet the varied need of your organization.
What Is Social Media Marketing?
A social media virtual assistant (VA) creates, schedules, manages, and monitors the content posted to social media platforms. To make your content reach the top, you need to have a website or content that catches the reader’s attention and makes them visit your website. Well, you don’t have to brainstorm for this. GetCallers provides you with a fantastic team of professionals to help you build your website on these social media platforms. We would advertise your business in front of millions of people so that your business reached the top and you gain a good profit.
Trusted by more than 800+ Satisfied Companies, including:
Why Choose GetCallers For Social Media Marketing?
If you are a small business owner, spending time on your business’ social accounts is a waste of both your time and potential. You need to hand this task over to a social media virtual assistant explicitly trained for the role while focusing on the business. For this, you can choose GetCallers virtual assistants. They’ll help you in the following ways:
1 – Keeping Social Profiles Up-To-Date – When you hire a social media virtual assistant from GetCallers, they’ll keep your online presence updated. Your pages and accounts will reflect the same information and maintain a consistent brand image. If there’s an update related to your business that your audience must know of, your VA will take care of communicating this to your customers on every social media platform.
2 – Content Research And Drafting –Given how content-driven social media is, it’s essential to put out valuable content to engage the audience regularly. After thorough research, generating the right content is a task a social media virtual assistant can handle. Your GetCallers VA will create content, schedule it, and post it on different channels.
3 – Scheduling And Managing Posts –Hire a social media virtual assistant from GetCallers to create weekly and monthly planners for social media posts and status updates. Regularly posting content will go a long way in keeping your audience interested. Your VA will prepare calendars, prepare/gather content, and manage all posts.
4 – Campaigns – Your GetCallers social media virtual assistant will plan marketing campaigns to keep your audience hooked. For instance, they can post polls, status updates regularly and images, post funny quotes, and create social media contests. Such campaigns can generate a lot of hype for your brand and keep your customers engaged over the long term.
What Happens When You Hire Our Services?
- You are assigned handpicked dedicated virtual agents when you subscribe to our services. These agents are industry-specific and are well-trained, efficient in the skills your company needs. You may also select your Virtual Agent and train them according to your business requirements.
- One of our Account Specialists will be assigned to manage your sales campaign in less than three days. Get Virtual Assistants to help you optimize your business. You can work directly with them to coordinate everything from agent incentives, training, scripting, and any other details you wish to discuss.
- The dedicated Account Managers with expert Virtual agents help you achieve success, and you are offered tailor-made scripts for your industry. Let us engage your leads within minutes to ensure you have all the results you need for success.
- At GetCallers, it is effortless to connect, sync, and export the data you need with stress-free integration. GetCallers works with your favorite apps, CRM, and API for a seamless transition so you can trigger event-based calls based on data fields in your system.
- Automatically organize and filter your leads based on criteria, such as lead types and lead sources. You may target leads with the right message and get as specific as you need! Customize your call script and data fields to personalize each contact. Personalized conversations mean better conversion rates.
- Syncing the results is super easy. With a veritable goldmine of data, you can share insights with your team and reference anything with the click of a button.
- When your business wants results, nothing works better than outbound telemarketing. Uncover everything from open-ended responses to specific data points. Find exactly what you’re looking for by working with our team of experts.
- Forward your online leads to GetCallers.
- We engage leads at the right time with proven scripts.
- Get the results and the insights you need to close more deals.
Key GetCallers Features
- WE INTEGRATE WITH +1000 LEAD SOURCES
- REALTIME REPORTING
- APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING NOTIFICATION
- FREE SCRIPT CONSULTATION
- QUALITY & SECURITY
- BOOK APPOINTMENTS IN YOUR CALENDAR
Why GetCallers IsTthe Best In The Market
Be it a Big or a Small Business; we have solutions designed for all.
- Professionally designed scripts
- TCPA Compliant
- Real-time call recording
- Real-time Data Analytics
- Assured Data Privacy & Quality Control
- Seamless Appointment Scheduling to your calendar
Real People... Real Results!
Ready to Get Started?
At GetCallers, you never have to worry about payroll, additional office space, attendance systems, or buying extra lunch for your new team members. We cut out all other costs and help your business grow exponentially.
Furthermore, you don’t need to stress W-2 wages, sick leaves or sabbaticals, extra office decor, or existing remote working employees. We are an extension of your current business.